Please join us for an evening of reflection, poetry, discussion and dinner. This is a ladies-only event, and all proceeds will go towards providing urgent medical and humanitarian relief for children in Gaza. As Gaza is under attack, the one million children who live there are the primary victims, suffering physical and psychological trauma from being exposed to bombs and conflict. For 30 years, PCRF has been on the ground providing direct humanitarian aid and caring for thousands of Gaza's children by:
- Sending injured kids abroad for free medical care they cannot get locally;
- Sponsoring orphans and disabled youths to meet their basic humanitarian needs;
- Running several humanitarian program and projects, including our Gaza amputee project and providing thousands of children food and medicine;
- Sending hundreds of volunteer doctors on medical missions to provide free care for injured children and training for local doctors;
- Large infrastructure projects, like building Gaza's first and only pediatric cancer department, where hundreds of children get free care.
- Our Gaza orphan sponsorship program provides food and clothing for hundreds of kids who lost parents to war and disease.