PCRF - Harrisburg is excited to host this hybrid/virtual sporting event in support of the children of Gaza. Due to the pandemic and for the safety of our supporters, the location of this event will be left to the participant to decide on and take part virtually or in person. Whether you choose to Run, Walk, or Cycle, you can join us from wherever you are and help us raise much needed funds to provide urgent medical and humanitarian relief for children in Gaza.
We will be getting together on Sunday, June 13th, 2021 to kick off the event at City Island, Downtown Harrisburg.
- Participants get a free TP4PCRF baseball cap with registration
- Participants can choose to join us virtually, or attend our hybrid/physical events locations.
• Virtual - participants can participate on their own time and day.
• Hybrid - participants can choose day and time to participate with a group (to be announced).
- Participants are encouraged to nominate 5 people to join by tagging them on social media.
- Participants are encouraged to send photos or videos and use the following hashtags: #PCRFHarrisburg and #MoveForGaza and tag PCRF Harrisburg on Facebook. If you are not on social media, please email your race picture(s) to [email protected].
If you have any questions, contact Nadera Shawakha at [email protected] or (910) 386 - 8551
(Includes: Free TP4PCRF Baseball Cap)