PCRF NJ & NYC Chapters will be hosting our first-ever joint picnic on Saturday, June 12th, 2021 at Overpeck County Park in Leonia, NJ. We hope you will bring your family and friends and join us for a day of fun, food, and activities. To ensure safety and maintain proper social distancing, the event will be held outdoors and masks will be required when interacting closely with other attendees. Masks will be provided as needed. We look forward to seeing you there!
All proceeds from this event will go towards raising much-needed funds to provide urgent medical and humanitarian relief for children in Gaza.
As Gaza is under attack again, the one million children who live there are the primary victims, suffering physical and psychological trauma from being exposed to bombs and conflict. For 30 years, PCRF has been on the ground providing direct humanitarian aid and caring for tens of thousands of Gaza's children. We do that by:
- Sending injured kids abroad for free medical care they cannot get locally;
- Sponsoring orphans and disabled youths to meet their basic humanitarian needs;
- Running several humanitarian program and projects, including our Gaza amputee project and providing thousands of children food and medicine;
- Sending hundreds of volunteer doctors on medical missions to provide free care for injured children and training for local doctors;
- Large infrastructure projects, like building Gaza's first and only pediatric cancer department, where hundreds of children get free care.
- Our Gaza orphan sponsorship program provides food and clothing for hundreds of kids who lost parents to war and disease.
Children 5 & Under