Join us for our first online cooking-along event with the talented Suzanne Husseini, LIVE from her kitchen. Suzanne is a bestselling author and host of one of the most popular Arabic cooking shows in the Middle East. She will guide us through a step-by-step recipe that will fill your kitchen with the warm, exotic scents of the Middle East and you'll surprise yourself with how easy it is to create a mouthwatering delicacy at home.
* Ingredients will be shared in advance with all confirmed attendees.
* Last day to purchase tickets is Monday April 5th, 2021.
* Complimentary PCRF Apron to the first 50 confirmed registrants.
Please note: No guarantee for timely apron delivery to guests outside of San Diego.
Proceeds from this event will benefit the sponsorship of Ramadan Iftar meals and Eid clothes for children being treated at the Huda Al-Masri (Bethlehem) and the Dr. Musa & Suhaila Nasir (Gaza) Pediatric Cancer Departments.
This project's goals are to:
- To provide healthy meals to children with cancer and their mothers during Ramadan, throughout their stay in the Oncology Departments
- To reduce some of the financial burdens on the patients' parents.
- To improve the psychological and mental health state of sick children by creating a home-like Ramadan and Eid atmosphere to which the children were used before the onset of their illness.